Model Number: 15816
Description & Documents
Multi-purpose thread sealant made with DuPont Kevlar for use on metals including steel, stainless steel, brass, copper, aluminum, and on plastics including PVC, CPVC and ABS.
- Grit-free and does not contain PTFE (Teflon).
- Sets soft, no cure time required; never hardens, cracks or becomes brittle with no odor.
- Non-separating, non-flammable and non-hazardous.
- Leak-proof hydraulic resistance to 12,000 psi and sithstands gas pressure to 2,600 psi.
- Performs over a temperature range of -50 degrees F to 400 degrees F (on steel pipe).
- Not recommended for lines carrying concentrated acids, alkalis, ketones and oxygen.
- Certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61, safe for drinking water lines.
- UPC listed. Meets CSA requirements 4-90 for gas. Meets Fed. Spec. Tt-S-1732.
Dimensions: 5 Gallon
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.