- For use on metal pipe and fittings carrying water, natural gas, air, steam, ammonia, brine, diluted acids and alkalis
- Uniform, smooth consistency provides for an easy application
- Will not drip or spill out of container
- Long shelf life
- Withstands air/steam pressure to 200 psi and liquid pressure to 250 psi at temperatures ranging from 0 degrees F to 350 degrees F
- NOT FOR LP GAS. Not for use on plastic pipe or fittings. Certified to ANSI / NSF standard 61, safe for drinking water lines. Meets Fed. Spec. TT-S-1732
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.