Description & Documents
1-1/4 oz. Pipe Thread Stick
- Gray compound.
- Harvey's Pipe Thread Compound in a convenient stick form.
- Lubricates, seals and prevents rust and corrosion.
- Use pipe stick on pressures to 2000 PSI.
- For temperature up to 350degreeF.
- Use for metal pipe carrying water, steam, air, ammonia, gasoline, natural gas, butane, propane, Feon and petroleum oil.
Dimensions: 1-1/4 oz.
Brand Name: Harvey
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
||Container Size: 1 each
|Container Type: Stick each
||For Use With: metal pipe carrying water, air or steam
|Maximum Working Temperature: +350 degree Fahrenheit
||Product Type: Sealant, Pipe Thread
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/9/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.