- Can be used on lines that carry water, natural gas, air, steam, ammonia, brine, diluted acids and alkalis.
- Lubricates as it forms a tight pressure seal and forms a protective coating on the threads to prevent rust and inhibits corrosion.
- Withstands air/steam pressure to 200 psi and liquid pressure to 250 psi at temperatures ranging from 0 degrees F to 350 degrees F.
- Not for LP Gas.Not for use on plastic pipe or fittings.
- Certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61, safe for drinking water lines.
- Meets Fed. Spec. TT-S-1732.
- A gray colored thread sealant that contains no lead.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.