Description & Documents
A versatile thread sealant for use on metal pipe and fittings.
- Can be used on lines that carry water, natural gas, air, steam, ammonia, brine, diluted acids and alkalis
- Lubricates as it forms a tight pressure seal and forms a protective coating on the threads to prevent rust and inhibits corrosion
- Withstands air/steam pressure to 200 psi and liquid pressure to 250 psi at temperatures ranging from 0 degrees F to 350 degrees F
- Not for LP Gas Not for use on plastic pipe or fittings
- Certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61, safe for drinking water lines
- Meets Fed Spec TT-S-1732
- A gray colored thread sealant that contains no lead
Dimensions: 5 Gallon
Brand Name: Hercules
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Sealant, paste, Thread Sealant
|Container Size: 5 gallon (US)
||Container Type: Pail
|For Use With: Aluminum, Black iron, Galvanized steel, Brass, Copper, Glass, Monel, Stainless steel, Sprinkler system, Lines carrying natural gas, air, steam, hydronic heating, ammonia, brine and diluted acids
||Maximum Working Temperature: +350, 350 degree Fahrenheit
|Listing Agency Standards: NSF, Meets CSA requirement 4-90, Meets NSF standard 61 for potable water, FBC System Compatible, Meets MIL. SPEC. TTS-1732 and MIL-A-12352A(CE)
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/10/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.