Description & Documents
A multi-purpose heavy duty, PTFE paste thread sealant for use on aluminum, black iron, brass, copper, glass, Monel, natural rubber, plastic (P.O., reinforced), PVC, ABS, CPVC, stainless steel, synthetic rubber (Butyl, Neoprene).
- Leak-free joints can be tested and put into service at once
- Soft set - no cure time required
- Withstands temperatures from -50 degrees F to 500 degrees F (on steel pipe) and pressures of 12,000 psi (hydraulic), 2600 psi (gas)
- For use with liquids including acids and alkalis and gases (except oxygen)
- Superior anti-galling properties with stainless steel Excellent resistance to strong acids, alkalis and ketones
- Non-flammable and contains no heavy metals or volatile solvents
- Certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61, safe for drinking water lines and meets Fed Spec TT-S-1732
Dimensions: 1/2 Pint
Brand Name: Hercules
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Sealant
||Fitting Type: Thread Sealant
|Container Size: 1/2 pint (US)
||Container Type: Can
||Maximum Working Temperature: +550 degree Fahrenheit
|Minimum Working Temperature: -200 degree Fahrenheit
||Compatible Gas Pressure Rating: 2600 pounds per square inch
|Listing Agency Standards: ANSI/NSF61 FED SPEC TT-S-1732, NSF
||Original Compound Color: White
|Shelf Life: 2 to 3 year
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.