- Teflon particles fill cracks and tiny thread imperfections providing superior lubricating and sealing properties
- Holds tight against vibration, expansion and contraction
- Withstands temperature from -50 degrees F to 500 degrres F (on steel pipe) and pressures of 12,000 psi (hydraulic) and 260 psi (gas).
- Excellent resistance to strong acids, alkalies and ketones - non flammable and contains no heavy metals or volatile solvents
- Certified to ANSI / NSF Standard 61, safe for drinking water lines. Meets Fed. Spec. TT-S-1732
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.