Real-Tuff Thread Sealant (1 pint) - a multi-purpose thread sealant formulated with the highest percentage PTFE (Teflon) content on the market for lubricating and sealing threads
- Teflon particles fill cracks and tiny thread imperfections providing superior lubricating and sealing properties
- Holds tight against vibration, expansion and contraction
- Withstands temperature from -50 degrees F to 500 degrres F (on steel pipe) and pressures of 12,000 psi (hydraulic) and 260 psi (gas).
- Excellent resistance to strong acids, alkalies and ketones - non flammable and contains no heavy metals or volatile solvents
- Certified to ANSI / NSF Standard 61, safe for drinking water lines. Meets Fed. Spec. TT-S-1732
Dimensions: 1 pint
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.