- Leak-free joints can be tested and put into service at once.
- Soft set - no cure time required.
- Withstands temperatures from -50 degrees F to 500 degrees F (on steel pipe) and pressures of 12,000 psi (hydraulic), 2600 psi (gas).
- For use with liquids including acids and alkalis and gases (except oxygen).
- Superior anti-galling properties with stainless steel. Excellent resistance to strong acids, alkalies and ketones.
- Non-flammable and contains no heavy metals or volatile solvents.
- Certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61, safe for drinking water lines and meets Fed. Spec. TT-S-1732.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.