Model Number: 15124
Everyday Low Price: $8.19
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.90
Your Final Price: $7.29
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Securely seals all threaded piping including steel, galvanized and black iron, brass, copper, aluminum, stainless steel, glass, Monel, synthetic rubber and all plastics.
- At 3 mil thick, it requires far fewer wraps than cheaper tapes
- Appropriate for pipes carrying acids, solvents, aklalies, steam, hot and cold water, LP gas, natural gas, oxygen and almost every chemival
- Self-lubricating, with excellent dielectric properties which minimize galvanic action
- Made of genuine Dupont Teflon fluorocarbon resin
- Will not harden, crack or crumble Clean break-off, no shredding
- Will not contaminate material in pipes
- Performs over a temperature range of -450 degrees to 500 degrees F and 10,000 psi
- Meets Mil Spec MIL-T27730A White color for universal use
Dimensions: 1/2" x 500"
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.