Securely seals all threaded piping including steel, galvanized and black iron, brass, copper, aluminum, stainless steel, glass, Monel, synthetic rubber and all plastics.
- At 3 mil thick, it requires far fewer wraps than cheaper tapes.
- Appropriate for pipes carrying acids, solvents, aklalies, steam, hot and cold water, LP gas, natural gas, oxygen and almost every chemival.
- Self-lubricating, with excellent dielectric properties which minimize galvanic action.
- Made of genuine Dupont Teflon fluorocarbon resin.
- Will not harden, crack or crumble. Clean break-off, no shredding.
- Will not contaminate material in pipes.
- Performs over a temperature range of -450 degrees to 500 degrees F and 10,000 psi.
- Meets Mil Spec. MIL-T27730A. White color for universal use.
Dimensions: 3/4" x 500"
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.