Model Number: 15136
Description & Documents
Securely seals all threaded piping including steel, galvanized and black iron, brass, copper, aluminum, stainless steel, glass, Monel, synthetic rubber and all plastics.
- At 3 mil thick, it requires far fewer wraps than cheaper tapes.
- Appropriate for pipes carrying acids, solvents, aklalies, steam, hot and cold water, LP gas, natural gas, oxygen and almost every chemival.
- Self-lubricating, with excellent dielectric properties which minimize galvanic action.
- Made of genuine Dupont Teflon fluorocarbon resin.
- Will not harden, crack or crumble. Clean break-off, no shredding.
- Will not contaminate material in pipes.
- Performs over a temperature range of -450 degrees to 500 degrees F and 10,000 psi.
- Meets Mil Spec. MIL-T27730A. White color for universal use.
Dimensions: 3/4" x 500"
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.