1 Gallon LoVOC PVC All Weather Clear Cement - Wide Mouth Can
Model Number: 31135
Description & Documents
LoVOC medium-bodied clear cement for PVC pipe and fittings up to 6" diameter for schedule 40 and schedule 80.
- Recommended for ALL grades and types of PVC pipe and fittings, potable water, pressure pipe, gas, conduit and DWV.
- Formulated for fast initial set-up at temperatures down to -5°F to 100°F.
- Use for non-pressure, DWV up through 4" diameter.
- No primer needed where local codes permit.
- Will remain free flowing and maintain fast set-up times at temperatures down to -5°F.
- Meets ASTM D-2564.
- NSF Standard 61 for PW, DWV, Sewer
- UPC IAPMO Listed
- This product is not for use in a system using or being tested by compressed air or gases.
- Shelf life is 3 years from manufacture date.
- Meets California and other environmental district rules.
Dimensions: 1 Gallon
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/18/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.