32 oz. LoVOC PVC All Weather Clear Cement
Model Number: 31133
Menards® SKU: 6932173
Description & Documents
LoVOC medium-bodied blue cement for PVC pipe and fittings up to 6" diameter for schedule 40 and schedule 80.
- Recommended for ALL grades and types of PVC pipe and fittings, potable water, pressure pipe, gas, conduit and DWV.
- Formulated for fast initial set-up at temperatures down to -5°F to 100°F.
- Use for non-pressure, DWV up through 4" diameter.
- No primer needed where local codes permit.
- Will remain free flowing and maintain fast set-up times at temperatures down to -5°F.
- Meets ASTM D-2564.
- NSF Standard 61 for PW, DWV, Sewer
- UPC IAPMO Listed
- This product is not for use in a system using or being tested by compressed air or gases.
- Shelf life is 3 years from manufacture date.
- Meets California and other environmental district rules.
Dimensions: 32 oz.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.