Description & Documents
LoVOC regular-bodied clear cement for PVC pipe and fittings up to 4" for DWV schedule 40 and up to 2" for schedule 80.
- Recommended for ALL grades and types of PVC pipe and fittings, potable water, pressure pipe, gas, conduit and DWV
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 100°F
- Meets ASTM D-2564
- This product is not for use in a system using or being tested by compressed air or gases
- Shelf life is 3 years from manufacture date
- NSF Standard 61 for PW, DWV, Sewer
- UPC IAPMO Listed
- Meets California and other environmental district rules
Dimensions: 32 oz.
Brand Name: Oatey
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Pipe Cement, PVCCement
||Cement Color: Clear
|Cemented Material: PVC
||Maximum Application Operating Temperature: +110 degree Fahrenheit
|Special Features: Regular Body, Low VOC
||Minimum Application Operating Temperature: +40 degree Fahrenheit
|Shelf Life: 3 year
||Compatible Devices: All Schedules & Classes of PVC Pipes & Fittings
|Listing Agency Standards: UPC Certified, SCAQMD 1168, ASTM D2564, SCAQMD 316A, NSF/ANSI Standard 61, IAPMO, BAAQMD Method 40
||Container Size: 32 ounce av
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.