Description & Documents
LoVOC medium-bodied yellow cement for copper tube size (CTS) CPVC hot and cold potable water pipe and fittings up to 2" diameter interference fit.
- Can be used for CPVC plastic cold water systems and hot water systems up to 200°F / 93°C
- May be used without primer where local codes permit
- Recommended application temperature 0°F to 115°F / -17°C to 46°C
- Meets ASTM F-493
- NSF Standard 61 for PW, DWV, Sewer
- UPC IAPMO Listed
- Shelf life is 2 years from manufacture date
- This product is not for use in a system using or being tested by compressed air or gases
- Meets California and other environmental district rules
Dimensions: 8 oz.
Brand Name: Oatey
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Pipe Cement, CPVCCement
||Cement Color: Yellow
|Cemented Material: CPVC
||Maximum Application Operating Temperature: +115 degree Fahrenheit
|Special Features: Medium Body, Low VOC
||Minimum Application Operating Temperature: 0 degree Fahrenheit
|Shelf Life: 2 year
||Compatible Devices: Copper Tube Size (CTS) CPVC Hot & Cold Potable Water Pipes & Fittings up to 2 in Diameter
|Listing Agency Standards: UPC Certified, SCAQMD 1168, ASTM F493, SCAQMD 316A, NSF/ANSI Standard 61, IAPMO, BAAQMD Method 40
||Container Size: 8 ounce av
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.