4 fl. oz. Teflon Paste
Model Number: 023030
Menards® SKU: 6931526
Description & Documents
4 fl. oz. TFE Paste With Teflon Pipe Thread Compound in Brushtop Plastic Jar
- Pure white thread lubricant.
- Sealant made with Teflon.
- Brushable paste dries slowly and is non-hardening.
- Withstand up to 3,000 PSI on gases at temps from -50degreeF to +500degreeF.
- Use on water, steam, natural & LP gas, oils, fuels, dilute acids.
- Apply to metals, PVC, CPVC, ABS, polypropylene and nylon.
- TFE Paste is our BEST all-purpose sealant for heavy duty applications.
- UPC and NSF Listed.
- Low V.O.C.
Dimensions: 4 fl. oz. (1/4 pint)
Brand Name: William Harvey
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 4/18/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.