Description & Documents
High viscosity formula produces large, easily detected high strength blue bubbles with excellent cling properties for easier detection of gas leads on pipes, fittings, tanks, coils, cylinders, pressure vessels, valves, etc.
- Simply spray it on for easy application to detect leaks of air, natural gas, refrigerants, oxygen, CO2 and almost all known gases
- Non-toxic and contains only high quality, non-staining ingredients
- Can be effectively used in temperatures ranging from -50 degrees F to 200 degrees F
- High viscosity megabubble produces large, bright blue, long-lasting bubbles
- Remove excess Megabubble residue with water spray or wipe off with a damp rag
- Do not dilute this product Use directly from the container
Dimensions: 8 oz.
Brand Name: Hercules
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Leak Detector, leakdetector
||Container Size: 8 ounce av
|Container Type: Bottle
||Final Color: Blue
|Maximum Working Temperature: +200 degree Fahrenheit
||Minimum Working Temperature: -50 degree Fahrenheit
|Original Compound Color: Blue
||Listing Agency Standards: MSHA/NIOSH
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/24/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.