Model Number: 15816
Description & Documents
Multi-purpose thread sealant made with DuPont Kevlar for use on metals including steel, stainless steel, brass, copper, aluminum, and on plastics including PVC, CPVC and ABS.
- Grit-free and does not contain PTFE (Teflon)
- Sets soft, no cure time required; never hardens, cracks or becomes brittle with no odor
- Non-separating, non-flammable and non-hazardous
- Leak-proof hydraulic resistance to 12,000 psi and withstands gas pressure to 2,600 psi
- Performs over a temperature range of -50 degrees F to 400 degrees F (on steel pipe)
- Not recommended for lines carrying concentrated acids, alkalis, ketones and oxygen
- Certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61, safe for drinking water lines
- UPC listed Meets CSA requirements 4-90 for gas Meets Fed Spec Tt-S-1732
Dimensions: 5 Gallon
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Sealant Type: Thread Sealant Paste
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.