1/2 in. Flare Swivel Adapter
Model Number: 17000283
Menards® SKU: 6801203
Description & Documents
This 1/2 in. flare swivel adapter is economical, reusable and resistant to mechanical pullout and can be used with copper, brass, aluminum and welded steel hydraulic tubing that can be flared. It is not recommended for polybutylene or soft plastic tubing. It is commonly used for gasoline, grease, oil, water, vacuum, air lines, L.P. and natural gas.
- Resistant to mechanical pullout
- Recommended for use with copper, brass, aluminum, and welded steel hydraulic tubing that can be flared
- Not recommended
for use with polybutylene or soft plastic tubing
- The temperature range is minus 65 degrees F to 250 degrees F.
- Flare fitting sizes are determined by the OD of tubing being used
- Flare fittings can also be used for refrigeration, air conditioning, and other applications
involving hard to hold liquids and gases using forged nuts.
- Watts Model: A-283
Dimensions: 1/2 in. Fem FL x 1/2 in. Fem FL
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.