1/2" Copper Press Fitting - Tube Cap
Model Number: 10176300
Menards® SKU: 6877156
Description & Documents
XPress press copper fittings provide secure, reliable joints. A specially engineered O-ring and press-fit tool work together to create a watertight seal. Simply applying pressure from the press-fit tool tightens the O-ring onto the tube, ensuring a perfect fit.
- ApolloXPRESS fittings are designed to operate at temperatures from 0 degrees to 250 degrees and a maximum working pressure of 200 PSI
- ApolloXPRESS fittings are designed for the use with ASTM B88 hard drawn and annealed copper tube type K, L or M in the 1/2" to 4" size range
- No glues, fluxes or solder needed
- Pre-lubricated for fast, simple installation
- Provides secure, reliable joints
- Ideal for service and repair
- Features Leak-Before-Press for easy identification of unpressed joints
- Surpasses rigorous mechanical and health effects performance requirements, including ANSI/NSF 61 and IAPMO PS 117
Dimensions: 1/2" Press Tube Cap
Shipping Dimensions: 1.0 x 0.95 x 0.95
Shipping Weight: 0.1 lbs
Brand Name: Apollo XPRESS
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/21/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.