CPVC CTS Plain End Pipe-2"x20'
Model Number: CTS120200800
Description & Documents
FlowGuard Gold CPVC CTS is for hot and cold water distribution. It is for pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 180 deg F. It can withstand high pressure for long periods, does not rust or corrode, is easy to install (no primer required). FlowGuard Gold is also energy efficient, with better heat retention and lower hot water heating costs as compared to metallic systems. It is non-toxic and meets the most stringent standards in the industry.
- Cream or Tan pipe and fittings used for hot and cold water distribution
- Copper Tube Size intended for pressure use
- Resistant to corrosion, pitting and scaling
- For use where systems will not exceed 180 deg F at 100 psi
- ASTM D 1784 ASTM D 2846 NSF STANDARD NO. 14 AND 62
Brand Name: Charlotte Pipe and Foundry
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.