1/2" Male Brass CSST Fitting
Model Number: PFMF-1212
Menards® SKU: 6860150
Everyday Low Price: $7.47
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.82
Your Final Price: $6.65
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Description & Documents
1/2" MIP x 1/2" Pro-Flex CSST Fitting
- Pro-Flex CSST & fittings makes assembling piping for natural gas or propane gas systems quick and easy.
- Pro-Flex CSST fittings are to be used only with Pro-Flex CSST hose. The system is patented and certified to work together.
- The Pro-Flex fitting connects by a compression seal. Do not use tape or sealant on the fitting attachment to the CSST Hose.
- All fittings are packaged with all components to complete the assembly including Retainer Ring, Slide Ring, O-Ring and High-Temperature gasket.
- 1/2" Male Fitting is designed to attach to 1/2" Pro-Flex CSST hose.
- 1/2" Male Fitting is tapped inside to the next smaller female (FIP) 3/8".
- All Fittings are C360 Brass and certified to LC-1 Standards for CSST system.
- Guests must be qualified prior to installing CSST piping. Qualification can be completed through Proflex at the following link:
If the certification is not completed online, Guests need to mail the registration card in to Pro-Flex so they have the guest information on file. The registration card can be found by purchasing the Pro Flex Installation Guide.
- This item is not for sale to these states: MA, NH
Brand Name: PRO-FLEX
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/4/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.