3/4" PF Run x 3/4" PF Run x 1/2" Rise PF Tee
- Pro-Flex CSST & fittings (including tees) makes assembling piping for natural gas or propane gas systems quick and easy.
- Tee is designed to connect 3 runs of Pro-Flex Pipe together (by means of the compression fitting) to 3/4" or ½" Pro-Flex pipe.
- The two runs & the rise are packaged with all components to complete the assembly including Retainer Ring, Slide Ring, O-Ring and High-Temperature gasket.
- Tee connects directly to CSST eliminating additional male fittings and potential leaks due to fewer joints.
- Each tee branch assembles to the CSST hose in the same manner as the hose assembles to a male or female fitting.
- All Tees and Fittings are C360 Brass and certified to LC-1 Standards for CSST system.
- Guests must be certified prior to installing CSST piping. Certification can be completed through Proflex at the following link: http://installers.proflexcsst.com/index.php/login If the certification is not completed online, Guests need to mail the registration card in to Pro-Flex so they have the guest information on file. The registration card can be found by purchasing the Pro Flex Installation Guide.
- This item is not for sale to these states: MA, NH
Brand Name: PRO-FLEX
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/8/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.