- Utilizes a patented double tag design which locks the tape into position.
- No nuts or bolts required.
- Made of 28 gauge galvanized steel.
- Safe work load of 224 lbs. using two taps per strap.
- Pull desired length of Tab Tape from roll and cut.
- Attach to joist, rafter or beam with a nail or loop and secure.
- Loop around object to be hung and push two tabs through matching holes and bend both tabs back flush to lock into place.
- Check with local codes to ensure proper spacing requirements for piping support.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.