Designed for the plumbing, heating and air conditioning trades.
- Utilizes a patented double tag design which locks the tape into position.
- No nuts or bolts required.
- Made of 28 gauge galvanized steel.
- Safe work load of 224 lbs. using two taps per strap.
- Pull desired length of Tab Tape from roll and cut.
- Attach to joist, rafter or beam with a nail or loop and secure.
- Loop around object to be hung and push two tabs through matching holes and bend both tabs back flush to lock into place.
- Check with local codes to ensure proper spacing requirements for piping support.
Dimensions: 1-1/2" x 50 ft.
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/10/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.