Schedule 40 Solid Core Plain End Pipe-3"x5'
Model Number: PVC073001000HC
Everyday Low Price: $6.09
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.67
Your Final Price: $5.42
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
PVC Schedule 40 Pipe is for pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 140° F. They are highly resilient, with high- tensile and high-impact strength. Installation requires the use of primer and solvent cement. .
- Intended for pressure use
- For use where systems will not exceed 140° F
- PVC Schedule 40 Pipe and Pressure Fittings are used in irrigation, underground sprinkler systems, swim pools, outdoor applications and cold water supply lines
- ASTM D 1784 ASTM D 1785 ASTM D 2665 FHA UM 79a FEDERAL SPECIFICATION L-P-320a
NSF STANDARD 14 AND 80
Brand Name: Charlotte Pipe and Foundry
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.