SDR 35 PVC Gasketed Sewer Pipe-4"x14'
Model Number: SM06004G1400
Menards® SKU: 6890860
Description & Documents
PVC D 3034 Sewer Main Pipe is for sewer and storm drainage purposes only. Used in gravity fed waste elimination systems, it is highly resistant to chemicals commonly found in sewage and industrial waste. Also known as SDR 35, PVC D 3034 Sewer Main Pipe is available in two joining methods: gasketed or solvent weld. PVC D 3034 Sewer Main Pipe extends from the end of the building drain and conveys the discharge to a sewer or other point of disposal.
- Green pipe for use in gravity sewer and storm drainage applications
- Not intended for pressure use
- For use where systems will not exceed 140 deg F
- Available in gasketed and solvent weld
- ASTM D 1784, ASTM D 3034, SDR 35 ASTM D 3212, ASTM F 477
Brand Name: Charlotte Pipe and Foundry
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.