Description & Documents
14 oz. Professional Grade Plumbers Putty in a Plastic Cup
- Gray compound.
- Easy to use and long lasting.
- Remains flexible and will not harden, shrink, crack or crumble even if cup is left open.
- Will not support bacteria.
- Professional grade .
- Widely used for setting bowls, rims, strainers, faucets, etc.
- Meets Federal Specification TT-P-1536A.
- Do not use on marble, synthetic marble, other porous surfaces or on plastic lavatories and fixtures. For these applications, we recommend Harvey's Siliconized Tub Seal Latex or 100% RTV Silicone.
Dimensions: 14 oz.
Brand Name: Harvey
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
||Container Size: 14 ounce
|Container Type: cup each
||For Use With: setting bowls, rim, strainers, faucets
|Listing Agency Standards: Meets Federal Specification TT-P-1536A, Federal SpecificationTT-P-1536A
||Maximum Working Temperature: +250 degree Fahrenheit
|Product Type: Plumbers Putty, Putty
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/9/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.