Description & Documents
4 oz. Single Stick Epoxy Putty
- Gray compound.
- Hardens like steel in 20 minutes.
- Ideal for plumbing, electrical, auto and home repairs.
- Plugs, seals, patches holes and cracks and mends almost anything broken.
- Can be used for underwater repairs.
- Excellent for fabricating or rebuilding parts.
- Use as an all-purpose adhesive for metals, wood, glass, masonry, ceramics and many plastics.
- Can be drilled, tapped, filed, sanded and painted like metal.
- NSF certified for use in potable water applications.
- Do not use with polyethylene or polypropylene.
Dimensions: 4 oz.
Brand Name: Harvey
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
||Container Size: 4 ounce
|Container Type: tube each
||For Use With: setting bowls, rim, strainers, faucets
|Listing Agency Standards: NSF Standard
||Product Type: Epoxy Putty, Epoxy putty
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/9/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.