Description & Documents
Rotationally Molded Polyethylene Baffle Wall Separator for 1000 Gallon Septic Tank
- The baffle wall is installed in a 1000 gallon AK Tank only.
- Baffle walls are placed within a single compartment tank to make it a dual compartment
- Includes Installation hardware; bolts, washers, and gasket.
- The baffle wall would be used in a case where solids are an issue passing to the drain field.
- Installation is up to the guest to install and liable for workmanship.
Brand Name: AK Industries
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Baffle Wall
||Tank Cover Diameter: N/A inch
|Overall Height: 67-1/4 inch
||Adapter Ring Dimensions: See Tech Spec Sheet for dimensions. inch
|Compatible Devices: 1000 Gallon AK Tank
||Special Features: Polyethylene, None
|Includes: Gasket, Bolt, Washers, Installation Hardware, See Tech Spec Sheet for all included materials
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/12/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.