Lightweight, strong meshed polyester nylon material combined with a tough aluminum oxide abrasive.
- Can be used for cleaning cleaning, polishing and deburring copper pipe prior to soldering.
- Open Mesh Cloth can be used on both sides of cloth.
- Waterproof cloth can be rinsed with water for repeated use.
- Open Mesh Cloth can be used with wet or dry piping.
- It allows small particles to filter through the open mesh to minimize clogging.
- Can be used for cleaning brass, aluminum and other soft metals.
- Made of an open nylon fabric with a phenolic resin adhesive which provides a rugged, waterproof aluminum oxide cloth of superior quality.
Dimensions: 1.5" x 10 yds.
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/6/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.