95/5 Lead free Plumbing Wire Solder, .081, 1 oz. Carded
Model Number: 53026
Description & Documents
A solid wire solder for use in plumbing applications where frequent and extreme temperature temperature changes and vibrations occur.
- 95/5 solder is commonly used for potable water applications, refrigeration lines and cooling equipment.
- Complies with CA & VT lead content regulations.
- Lead free alloy of 95% tin and 5% antimony.
- 450°F - 464°F melting range.
- Meets the requirements of the Safe Water Drinking Act.
Dimensions: 1 oz. Carded
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.