A solid wire solder for use in plumbing applications where frequent and extreme temperature temperature changes and vibrations occur.
- 95/5 solder is commonly used for potable water applications, refrigeration lines and cooling equipment.
- Complies with CA & VT lead content regulations.
- Lead free alloy of 95% tin and 5% antimony.
- 450°F - 464°F melting range.
- Meets the requirements of the Safe Water Drinking Act.
Dimensions: 1/2 lb. Bulk
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/22/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.