- For use with all soft solders - including new, higher melting alloys.
- For sweat soldering most common metals, except aluminum.
- Self-cleaning, lead-free formula.
- Retards and dissolves oxides during heating, even penetrates light oil film.
- Use for sweat soldering on most common soldering metals including copper, brass, galvanized, tin, zinc and more.
- Works with all solders, including high melting, non-lead bearing alloys, plus 95/5, 5050, 40/60 and 60/40 solders.
- Not for use with aluminum and some grades of stainless steel.
- No odor.
- Brushable in cold or hot climates all year long.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.