Description & Documents
A heat shield to protect studs, walls, floors and other surfaces from sparks or flame.
- Ideal to use with propane and MAPP gas torches for applications up to 2500°F
- The Flame Protector is made with Zoltek Pyron® fibers, a non-asbestos flame retardant material
- The Flame Protector is 9" x 12"
- Place the Flame Protector behind the area to be soldered
- If working in tight areas, double the fabric over for best results
Dimensions: 9" x 12"
Brand Name: Oatey
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Accessory Type: Flame Protector
||Special Features: 9 in x 12 in, Woven Ceramic Heat Shield, Black Color, Protects Work Areas From Torches Up to 2500 Â°F
|Product Type: preparation
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.