H20®95 Water Soluble Tinning Flux, 16 oz.
Model Number: 30143
Description & Documents
Cleans, tins and fluxes most commonly soldered metals including copper, brass, zinc, galvanized iron, lead and tin or copper-coated metals.
- Fluxing is a critical step in the soldering process
- Lead free and ideal for copper systems including fire sprinkler, hydronic heating, potable water service and DWV piping
- Remains active up to 700°F
- Complies with CA & VT lead content regulations
- Solder powder added to pre-tin the pipe
- As thick as No 5 flux
- Only water soluble tinning flux base that meets ASTM B-813
- Solder temperature range of 400 - 700°F
- Shelf life of 1 year from manufacture date
Dimensions: 16 oz.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 4/24/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.