H20®95 Water Soluble Tinning Flux, 16 oz.
Model Number: 30143
Description & Documents
Cleans, tins and fluxes most commonly soldered metals including copper, brass, zinc, galvanized iron, lead and tin or copper-coated metals.
- Fluxing is a critical step in the soldering process.
- Lead free and ideal for copper systems including fire sprinkler, hydronic heating, potable water service and DWV piping.
- Remains active up to 700°F.
- Complies with CA & VT lead content regulations.
- Solder powder added to pre-tin the pipe.
- As thick as No. 5 flux.
- Only water soluble tinning flux base that meets ASTM B-813.
- Solder temperature range of 400 - 700°F.
- Shelf life of 1 year from manufacture date.
Dimensions: 16 oz.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.