Superior low smoke, low odor formula gel type soldering flux rinses clean with water or a damp cloth.
- Excess flux and flux residues are completely water flushable as required by ASTM B-813.
- Clean. Fluxes, retards oxide formation while heating and enhancing solder flow.
- Lead-free, self-cleaning and flows easily to provide quick, complete coverage.
- Use with soft solder, 95/5 and other lead-free solders.
- Penetrates through oil film. Does not contain grease, oil or wax so there is no build-up of residue.
- Works with all commonly used solder alloys and most metals, except aluminum.
- Meeds Commerical Item Descripion A-A-51145. Meets ASTM B-813.
Dimensions: 8 oz.
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/6/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.