Description & Documents
Formulated with a strong cleaning agent to remove corrosion quickly and effectively from surface of piping.
- Fluxing is a critical step in the soldering process
- No 11 Liquid Flux is lead-free and is an ideal flux for use when soldering
- Complies with CA & VT lead content regulations
- Can be used for HVAC applications
- Ensures fast and effective soldering operation
- Shelf life is 1 year from manufacture date
Dimensions: 4 oz.
Brand Name: Oatey
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Special Features: Lead Free
||Listing Agency Standards: NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Complies w/ CA & VT Lead Legislation
|Product Type: flux, Soldering Paste
||Compatible Metal: Galvanized Iron, Zinc, Copper, Tin, Brass
|Maximum Operating Temperature: +208 degree Fahrenheit
||Shelf Life: 1 year
|Container Type: Tub
||Container Size: 4 ounce av
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.