No. 5 Paste Flux, 16 oz.
Model Number: 30041
Menards® SKU: 6931461
Description & Documents
Cleans and fluexes most commonly soldered metals including copper, brass, zinc, galvanized iron, lead and tin or copper-coated metals.
- Fluxing is a critical step in the soldering process.
- No. 5 Paste Flux provides superior wetting properties for better solder flow and can be used with most soft solder.
- Complies with CA & VT lead content regulations.
- Effective on all metals except aluminum, magnesium and stainless steel.
- 100% lead free.
- Blended to clean surface oxidation.
Dimensions: 16 oz.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/23/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.