Description & Documents
Cleans and fluxes most commonly soldered metals including copper, brass, zinc, galvanized iron, lead and tin or copper-coated metals.
- Fluxing is a critical step in the soldering process
- No 5 Paste Flux provides superior wetting properties for better solder flow and can be used with most soft solder
- Complies with CA & VT lead content regulations
- Effective on all metals except aluminum, magnesium and stainless steel
- 100% lead free
- Blended to clean surface oxidation
Dimensions: 16 oz.
Brand Name: Oatey
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Listing Agency Standards: NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Complies w/ CA & VT Lead Legislation
||Product Type: flux, No.5 Paste Flux
|Compatible Metal: Galvanized Iron, Copper-Coated Metals, Zinc, Tin, Copper, Lead, Brass
||Maximum Operating Temperature: +700 degree Fahrenheit
|Shelf Life: 2 year
||Container Size: 16 ounce av
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.