No. 5 Paste Flux, 8 oz.
Model Number: 30014
Description & Documents
Cleans and fluexes most commonly soldered metals including copper, brass, zinc, galvanized iron, lead and tin or copper-coated metals.
- Fluxing is a critical step in the soldering process.
- No. 5 Paste Flux provides superior wetting properties for better solder flow and can be used with most soft solder.
- Complies with CA & VT lead content regulations.
- Effective on all metals except aluminum, magnesium and stainless steel.
- 100% lead free.
- Blended to clean surface oxidation.
Dimensions: 8 oz.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.