- Fluxing is a critical step in the soldering process.
- No. 95 contains lead free solder powder which helps draw in the solder wire.
- Provides superior wetting properties for better solder flow and can be used with most soft solders.
- Complies with CA & VT lead content regulations.
- Patented Oatey silver solder powder is added to pre-tin the copper pipe.
- Formulated with the same high quality as No. 5.
- 100% lead free.
- Solder temperature range of 400 - 700°F.
- Excellent for large diameter copper.
- Shelf life is 2 years from manufacture date.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.