No. 95 Lead Free Tinning Flux, 16 oz.
Model Number: 30375
Description & Documents
Cleans, tins and fluxes most commonly soldered metals including copper, brass, zinc, galvanized iron, lead and tin or copper-coated metals.
- Fluxing is a critical step in the soldering process.
- No. 95 contains lead free solder powder which helps draw in the solder wire.
- Provides superior wetting properties for better solder flow and can be used with most soft solders.
- Complies with CA & VT lead content regulations.
- Patented Oatey silver solder powder is added to pre-tin the copper pipe.
- Formulated with the same high quality as No. 5.
- 100% lead free.
- Solder temperature range of 400 - 700°F.
- Excellent for large diameter copper.
- Shelf life is 2 years from manufacture date.
Dimensions: 16 oz.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.