No. 95 Lead Free Tinning Flux, 8 oz.
Model Number: 30372
Menards® SKU: 6931487
Description & Documents
Cleans, tins and fluxes most commonly soldered metals including copper, brass, zinc, galvanized iron, lead and tin or copper-coated metals.
- Fluxing is a critical step in the soldering process.
- No. 95 contains lead free solder powder which helps draw in the solder wire.
- Provides superior wetting properties for better solder flow and can be used with most soft solders.
- Complies with CA & VT lead content regulations.
- Patented Oatey silver solder powder is added to pre-tin the copper pipe.
- Formulated with the same high quality as No. 5.
- 100% lead free.
- Solder temperature range of 400 - 700°F.
- Excellent for large diameter copper.
- Shelf life is 2 years from manufacture date.
Dimensions: 8 oz.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/20/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.