Cleans, tins and fluxes most commonly soldered metals including copper, brass, zinc, galvanized iron, lead and tin or copper-coated metals.
- Fluxing is a critical step in the soldering process.
- No. 95 contains lead free solder powder which helps draw in the solder wire.
- Provides superior wetting properties for better solder flow and can be used with most soft solders.
- Complies with CA & VT lead content regulations.
- Patented Oatey silver solder powder is added to pre-tin the copper pipe.
- Formulated with the same high quality as No. 5.
- 100% lead free.
- Solder temperature range of 400 - 700°F.
- Excellent for large diameter copper.
- Shelf life is 2 years from manufacture date.
Dimensions: 8 oz.
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
MSDS Document: 103055_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.