No. 95 Lead Free Tinning Flux, 8 oz.
Model Number: 30372
Menards® SKU: 6931487
Everyday Low Price: $9.49
11% Mail-In Rebate: $1.04
Your Final Price: $8.45
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Description & Documents
Cleans, tins and fluxes most commonly soldered metals including copper, brass, zinc, galvanized iron, lead and tin or copper-coated metals.
- Fluxing is a critical step in the soldering process
- No 95 contains lead free solder powder which helps draw in the solder wire
- Provides superior wetting properties for better solder flow and can be used with most soft solders
- Complies with CA & VT lead content regulations
- Patented Oatey silver solder powder is added to pre-tin the copper pipe
- Formulated with the same high quality as No 5
- 100% lead free
- Solder temperature range of 400 - 700°F
- Excellent for large diameter copper
- Shelf life is 2 years from manufacture date
Dimensions: 8 oz.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/4/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.