Description & Documents
Cleans, tins and fluxes most commonly soldered metals including copper, brass, zinc, galvanized iron, lead and tin or copper-coated metals.
- Fluxing is a critical step in the soldering process
- No 95 contains lead free solder powder which helps draw in the solder wire
- Provides superior wetting properties for better solder flow and can be used with most soft solders
- Complies with CA & VT lead content regulations
- Patented Oatey silver solder powder is added to pre-tin the copper pipe
- Formulated with the same high quality as No 5
- 100% lead free
- Solder temperature range of 400 - 700°F
- Excellent for large diameter copper
- Shelf life is 2 years from manufacture date
Dimensions: 8 oz.
Brand Name: Oatey
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Special Features: Water Soluble, Lead Free
||Listing Agency Standards: MIL-F-14256, NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Complies w/ CA & VT Lead Legislation
|Product Type: flux, No.95 Tinning Flux
||Compatible Metal: Galvanized Iron, Copper-Coated Metals, Zinc, Copper, Tin, Brass, Lead
|Maximum Operating Temperature: +700 degree Fahrenheit
||Shelf Life: 2 year
|Container Type: Tub
||Container Size: 8 ounce av
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.