Safe Flo Silver Lead Free Plumbing Wire Solder, .117" - 1/4 lb. Bulk
Model Number: 53062
Menards® SKU: 6931759
Description & Documents
Reccommended for use on plumbing/potable water systems for sweating joints in a copper water distribution system.
- Also effective on stainless steel, brass alloys, chrome alloys, galvanized steel and cast iron piping
- Complies with CA & VT lead content regulations
- Alloy of copper, bismuth, tin and silver
- 420°F - 460°F melting range
- Meets ASTM Standard B-32 and the requirements of the Safe Water Drinking Act
Dimensions: 1/4 lb. Bulk
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/7/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.