Swif 95 - Includes Brush
Model Number: 10222
Description & Documents
A lead-free 95/5 tin-antimony alloy solder combined with flux in a non-petrolatum based paste form for easy one-step, brush-on application.
- Joins a wide assortment of metals including copper, brass, zinc, tin, lead, galvanized and black iron, steel and some grades of stainless steel.
- Withstands working pressure 2.5 to 3 times greater than 50/5 tin-lead solder up to 250 degrees F.
- Sheer strength is 40% higher than 50/50. Flux component is water-soluble.
- Contains no lead - recommended for soldering potable water lines.
- Recommended for food piping and processing where expansion and vibration may be encountered.
- UPC listed. Meets Spec. CID. A-A51145. Conforms to ASTM B-486.
Dimensions: 3 Lb.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/25/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.