Description & Documents
A patented pressure relief valve (PRV) prevents bursting during freezing temperatures, even if a hose is inadvertently left connected to the faucet
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
- Anti-rupture freezeless hot and cold wall faucet
- Integral backflow device protects up to 125 PSI of backpressure, eliminating the need for an add-on vacuum breaker
- EPDM rubber packing helps prevent leaking behind the packing nut
- Stainless-steel seat to help prevent wire draw
- Full-circle operating threads on the valve body and retainer for a secure fit
- Powder-coated die-cast aluminum oval handle for strength
- Standard O size seat washer
- No-lead solder
- Repair parts readily available
- Made in USA
|Product Type: Wall Hydrant
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/4/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.