Description & Documents
Loose key operated 8" anti-siphon hydrant with backflow preventer is plated in satin nickel, with a large flange that is pitched to drain, easy to install, will last the life of the plumbing system and is .
- Size: 8"
- Inlet: 1/2 MIP by 1/2 SWT
- Vandal proof loose key operated
- Anti-Siphon vacuum breaker and Back Flow check valve meet ASSE 1019-C approval
- Satin Nickel plated for long life
- Large Cast Brass flange that is pitched to drain
- Solid Brass body, Valve Stem Cap, Seat and Stem Ends
- 5 full threads for hose connection
- Enclosed screw holes and self-aligning lug for easy installation
- Easy Conversion to a Soft Grip Handle operated valve.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Wall Hydrant
||Product Size: 8"
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/3/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.