Description & Documents
Heavy duty 18 in. hydrant plated in satin nickel that is easy to install with slim seat and built-in drainage pitch,designed to last the life of the plumbing system.
- Size: 18 in.
- Inlet: 1/2 in. MIP x 1/2 in. SWT
- Satin Nickel plated for long life
- Large Cast Brass flange that is pitched to drain
- Solid Brass body, Valve Stem Cap, Seat and Stem Ends
- 5 full threads for hose connection
- Enclosed screw holes and self-aligning mark for easy install
- Replacement parts going back to 1950s
- Stainless steel seat washer screw and handle screw
- Powder Coated Metal Handle
- Easy Conversion to Loose Key Operation with brass female stem cap
Brand Name: Prier
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Wall Hydrants
||Product Size: 18"
|Special Features: 360Â° Full Turn, Freezeless, Full Turn 360 Degree Operation, Field Repairable from Outside, Individually Air Tested, Brass Flange with Built-In Pitch for Drainage, Slim Seat Inlet
||Hydrant Type: Residential
|Inlet Size: 1/2 MPT x 1/2 SWT inch
||Length: 18 inch
|Material: Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Brass, PTFE, Brass, Copper, Stainless Steel, Rubber
||Listing Agency Standards: cUPC Certified, C-UPC
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/10/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.