Description & Documents
This pex inlet close coupled anti-siphon wall hydrant has a quarter turn operation with a soft grip handle. It is code approved with a back flow preventer and is plated in satin nickel for a long lasting finish. The large flange that is pitched to drain makes it easy to install and is .
- Size: Close Coupled (2.5")
- Inlet :1/2" PEX
- Anti-Siphon vacuum breaker and Back Flow check valve meet ASSE 1019-C approval
- Quarter Turn Operation for easy operation
- Large Soft Grip handle that is metal with a rubber coating.
- Large Cast Brass flange that is pitched to drain
- 5 full threads for hose connection
- Enclosed screw holes and self-aligning lug for easy installation
- Solid Brass body, Valve Stem Cap, Seat and Stem Ends
- Easy Conversion to Loose Key Operation with brass female stem cap
Dimensions: Close Coupled
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Wall Hydrant
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/3/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.