Description & Documents
This heavy duty 18" anti-siphon wall hydrant has a quarter turn operation with a soft grip handle. It is code approved with a back flow preventer and is plated in satin nickel for a long lasting finish. The large flange that is pitched to drain makes it easy to install and is .
- Size: 18"
- Inlet: 1/2 MIP by 1/2 SWT
- Anti-Siphon vacuum breaker and Back Flow check valve meet ASSE 1019-C approval
- Quarter Turn Operation for easy operation
- Large Soft Grip handle that is metal with a rubber coating.
- Large Cast Brass flange that is pitched to drain
- 5 full threads for hose connection
- Enclosed screw holes and self-aligning lug for easy installation
- Solid Brass body, Valve Stem Cap, Seat and Stem Ends
- Easy Conversion to Loose Key Operation with brass female stem cap
Brand Name: Prier
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Wall Hydrants
||Product Size: 18"
|Special Features: 90Â° Quarter Turn, Freezeless, Anti-Siphon Vacuum Breaker, Backflow Check Valve
||Hydrant Type: Residential
|Inlet Size: 1/2 MPT x 1/2 SWT inch
||Length: 18 inch
|Material: PTFE, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Brass
||Listing Agency Standards: cUPC Certified, ASSE, IAPMO
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/24/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.