Description & Documents
This model Y2 yard hydrant features adjustable linkage which allows for fine adjustments of the handle.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
- Time-tested - for over 50 years Woodford has manufactured the IOWA hydrant
- 1 1/4 in. (1 5/8" O.D.) Galvanized Steel Pipe Casing
- Immediate-flowing even in sub-zero temperatures
- Rod guide reduces wear on packing, packing nut and brass stem internal parts
- Can be automatically set to obtain the same water flow every time
- One-piece variable-flow plunger assures shut-off, even when foreign particles are present in the water line
- Long-life graphite packing
- Durable hot-dipped galvanized pipe casing and operating pipe stem
- Repairs can be made from the top of the hydrant. No need to tear out the hydrant from the ground
- Automatically drains when shut-off
- Made in the U.S.A.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/31/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.